Thought I’d pop in to share a little of what I’ve been up to lately…
July FLEW by… I kept myself very busy and now I’m milding freaking out as we move into August. At the end of the month, Casey and I will be flying across the world to travel around Europe for a month. I’ve put a lot of pressure on myself as I still have a lot of accommodations I need to book! There always seems to be something else I’d rather be doing… and this week my excuse is the Olympics :)
But, back to July…
- Summerfest in Milwaukee on July 1 and July 5 to see the Beach Boys and Death Cab for Cutie
- 4th of July party at our cottage: jet skiing, a day off, margaritas and Corona… it doesn’t get much better
- vibrant colors at a carnival and an awesome spot for fireworks
- Dave Matthews Band @ Alpine Valley on July 6 and 7th
- weekend up north in Door County… eating hot dogs and ice cream
- more Door County… mini golfing, visiting the beach, enjoying that our dog came up with us for the first time
- visiting Washington D.C. for work and getting to take in the sights at night
- more from Washington D.C.
- staying at my dad’s cottage at the lake all week while we were renting out our house…
- new Crate Paper supplies!
- having a fun weekend in Wisconsin Dells (the “waterpark capital of the world” – lol)
- more mini golf
- eating hot dogs and ice cream… again!
That about sums up my July… 4 concerts, driving all around the state numerous times, CHA projects, Washington D.C., being out of my house for most of the month, many nights out having dinners with friends… whew, I sure am pooped!